Thursday, November 30, 2006

I Did It!

November is National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo). I don't know who invented it but the idea is for bloggers to commit to posting every single day for the entire month of November. Unwittingly, I began this blog on October 31 and immediately my friend Maria turned me on to NaBloPoMo. In my euphoria to blog, I joined in and I am very proud to say that I have blogged every single day in the month of November.

Moving forward, my intent is to continue to blog daily because, besides being a quilter, I am a writer, and writers write. However, for the next couple of weeks I will be traveling sans laptop, so it's uncertain how much time to write and access to a computer I will have. I will make an effort to write simply because I enjoy how my thoughts crystallize in the blogging process, but if I can't blog every day, I'll resume my daily ramblings when I return to St. Croix in mid-December.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

Great job on making it all the way through and keep it up!

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo! I enjoyed reading your blog as much as a novel. So I guess it doesn't matter what form the writing takes, it's that you did it. I felt like I was there with you, in all your adventures and creative moments. And your quilts are beautiful too!
Keep taking us on these adventures, that's my vote!
S.S.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Jamila ... will you please post already???!!! I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms after those 31 straight days of posts.

:-) ... kidding!!

... I should talk ... lol.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home