Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas with a Sea Theme

It's been a productive time at the studio as I get ready for the upcoming Christmas festivals here on St. Croix. You can find me selling my creations at the Starving Artists Fair at the Whim Plantation Museum on November 29, 2009, and at the Christmas Spoken Here Festival on the grounds of the St. George Botanical Garden on December 6, 2009.

Meanwhile, here's a sneak preview of my assorted quilted gift items, all with a sea theme, of course:

Cuff Bracelets

Journals

Bookmarks

Eye Pillows

Satchels

Totes

If you can't make it to St. Croix but would like to purchase any of these items, contact me and I'll ship to wherever you are.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Peach Pod said...

These are wonderful. Hope that you have a wonderful sale!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home