Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My New Website

For someone with a marketing background, I've been dragging my feet about putting together a cohesive business and marketing plan, much to my husband's chagrin. My excuse is that I've been too busy actually creating quilts to get to the business end of things.

I thought I'd take a break after the St. George Botanical Garden exhibit this coming weekend and really really focus on the business side of quilting. But then yesterday I spoke with Therese from Maufe Gallery and she offered me the opportunity to have my first one woman show this April. Yes, 3 weeks away! But how could I refuse?

So the business plan will have to wait a little longer while I prepare for the April show, but in the meantime, my dear husband, a web programmer, has been helping out with my website, so here it is: www.calypsoartquilts.com.

PS: Happy Birthday, Bobbow!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home